S. Brown Construction Co.
Enjoy home interior and exterior services
with our design-build.
Whether you’re looking to add a patio to your backyard, completely restyle your living room, or update your kitchen, our creative director offers professional guidance while keeping costs and timelines in mind.
Interior & Exterior Design
Designing your home should be fun!
There are so many decisions to make when it comes to your house’s appearance: what color to paint a room, where to add a deck, what flooring is best, which type of door to choose. Whether you’ve been planning your dream kitchen for years, or you’re not sure of the difference between gloss and semi-gloss paint, we can help you organize your ideas and provide professional design to complement our building plan.
We’ll customize the process to meet your needs and ideas.
You can rely on our creative director to offer guidance and answer as many (or as few) questions as you’d like. You’ll always have full control over your project, and your interior or exterior design will turn out just as you’ve planned.
Check out our gallery to explore the home interior and exterior design projects we’ve completed. And if you have questions about our design services and expertise, feel free to contact us.
Complete your project with our design team.
We provide excellent communication, project management, and craftsmanship so your home's design and construction are exactly as you imagined.
Here’s what you can expect from our interior and exterior design process.
- First, we’ll contact you (over the phone or by email) to talk about your project.
- We’ll meet with you on-site to further discuss your needs, as well as your budget.
- We’ll draft a design proposal and send it to you for review.
- Once you accept the proposal, we’ll then create the actual project design.
- Next, we’ll send you an estimate. If you accept this estimate and want to proceed, we’ll draft a contract with a description of the building and design work, a payment schedule, and start and end times for your project.
- After you sign the contract, we’ll begin your project on the established start date.
- During your project, Scott, our owner, or a representative will meet with you weekly to discuss your home’s progress. You’ll also have 24/7 access to our software management program if you’d like to post messages about your project.
- We’ll finish designing by the established end date.
- Our team will conduct a final inspection and address any punch list items.
- We’ll walk through your home with you.