S. Brown Construction Co.
Fall in love with your home again.
We can help you narrow down your options, solidify ideas, or bring an exact vision to life with our full home remodeling services.
Work with a family who cares about your project’s outcome.
At the beginning of many projects, clients have shared with us they were worried about being taken advantage of because other remodelers have gone over budget, communicated poorly, or left projects unfinished. We understand these can be issues within our industry, but you’ll never find that with our family. We’ve made it our mission to help other families restyle or upgrade their homes while respecting their property, remaining transparent, and giving you full control over your remodel.
We’ll help you find the perfect style for your renovation.
Maybe you’ve wanted to remodel your bathroom for years, or perhaps you’re not sure which paint swatches to choose. For three generations, we’ve guided homeowners who are at every stage in the renovation planning process. We can help you narrow down your options, bring your ideas together into a detailed design, and execute your remodel just as you’ve envisioned.
Feel free to browse our gallery of full home remodeling projects and smaller upgrades. If you want to further explore renovating or updating your home with us, don’t hesitate to ask.
No matter what your renovation needs may be, we can help.
We’ve found our clients upgrade and remodel their homes for many different reasons. We’ll sit down with you to learn why you’re renovating or updating—as well as your ideas for the updated space—so we can best help you complete a beautiful remodel.
Here’s what you can expect from our remodeling process.
- First, we’ll contact you (over the phone or by email) to talk about your project.
- We’ll meet with you on-site to further discuss your needs, as well as your budget.
- We’ll draft a design proposal and send it to you for review.
- Once you accept the proposal, we’ll then create the actual project design.
- Next, we’ll send you an estimate. If you accept this estimate and want to proceed, we’ll draft a contract with a description of the building and design work, a payment schedule, and start and end times for your project.
- After you sign the contract, we’ll begin your project on the established start date.
- During your project, Scott, our owner, or a representative will meet with you weekly to discuss your home’s progress. You’ll also have 24/7 access to our software management program if you’d like to post messages about your project.
- We’ll remodel your home by the established end date.
- Our team will conduct a final inspection and address any punch list items.
- We’ll walk through your home with you.