S. Brown Construction Co.
Upgrade or add on to your home.
Our professionals have made it easier to complete your home updates by combining design and construction into one service.
Designing and building a home doesn’t have to be complicated.
Work with a single collaborative team.
Our contractor and designer work together from start to finish so they can make recommendations that will fit your schedule, ideas, and budget. If you’d like to make changes, or an unexpected situation occurs, our design-build team will collaborate with you to find a solution.
Feel free to browse our gallery for examples of home design and construction projects we’ve completed. If you’d like to further explore your options, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Choose design-build for a more efficient project.
With our design-build approach, we’re able to complete your project by the end date we establish together. This efficiency lets you save money overall when you don’t have to deal with construction delays or two teams (and two bills).
Here’s what you can expect from our design-build process.
- First, we’ll contact you (over the phone or by email) to talk about your project.
- We’ll meet with you on-site to further discuss your needs, as well as your budget.
- We’ll draft a design proposal and send it to you for review.
- Once you accept the proposal, we’ll then create the actual project design.
- Next, we’ll send you an estimate. If you accept this estimate and want to proceed, we’ll draft a contract with a description of the building and design work, a payment schedule, and start and end times for your project.
- After you sign the contract, we’ll begin your project on the established start date.
- During your project, Scott, our owner, or a representative will meet with you weekly to discuss your home’s progress. You’ll also have 24/7 access to our software management program if you’d like to post messages about your project.
- We’ll update your home by the established end date.
- Our team will conduct a final inspection and address any punch list items.
- We’ll walk through your home with you.